Header Ads

Seo Services

5GB Additional data from jio for Xiaomi Users

Hi guys, Arun Divakar here
   Jio is giving extra 5GB data to xiaomi smartphones,  so I thought let's inform you guys. If you are a jio prime member and have recharged for 309 or more you are ready to go

To avail this offer do the below steps

My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification

The eligibile xiaomi phones are (a) Redmi 2 (b) Redmi 2 Prime (c) Redmi Note 4G (d) Redmi Note 4G Prime (e) Mi4i (f) Redmi Note 3 (g) Mi5 (h) Mi Max (i) Mi Max Prime (j) Redmi 3s (k) Redmi 3s Plus (l) Redmi 3s Prime (m) Redmi Note 4 (n) Redmi 4A (o) Redmi 4

I think that's covers all recent xiaomi phones launched in India  

For more details go here 

No comments:

Backflip madness

Backflip  madness  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Version:1.1.2 Updated✅ Free ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Backflip  madness   fast-   placed , parkou...

Powered by Blogger.