Header Ads

Seo Services

Redmi note 4 is here 😘😘😘

Hi guys, Arun Divakar here.

I had been inactive for a while now, had my exams and stuffs.

I'm writing this post to tell you guys something.
As you all know I previously used our Beloved phone Micromax Unite 2,  but I felt I need to upgrade my device so I kept collecting money I thought I would go for Redmi 4 32 gb version but upon knowing that redmi 4 has only single led notification( even U2 has 2 colors)  and single flash,  I decided to go for Redmi note 4 3gb version, yes the budget has to be increased form 9k to 11k, but I didn't hurry and kept collecting money so that I won't regret after buying a lesser powerful one.  Since Redmi note 4 has Snapdragon 625 chipset which is based on 14nm finfet technology it never hangs or heats,  I read some reviews that redmi 4 does heat while calling and gaming.

So I opted for Redmi note 4, it works like a charm,  you would love its display  and as you know we love miui,  now miui 8 very smooth and fluid to use. The touch is awsm.
I get around 12-13 hrs of screen on time, this is huge and almost twice of our U2

If you guys already own the product we can go forward together and solve each others issues,  and if you are owning an old phone and want to upgrade I would suggest to buy the redmi note 4.

I would try to keep you updated on this phone.  Bye for now guys  see you soon, in the mean time u can also check out new phones 

1 comment:

Backflip madness

Backflip  madness  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Version:1.1.2 Updated✅ Free ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Backflip  madness   fast-   placed , parkou...

Powered by Blogger.